A
A
A
Close

I give up

wtf my family is a joke
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
no not my husband my nieces who is a total scumbag see if you can aim me my little side bar wont come up
Helpful - 0
hey girl are you okay?? I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you in days!! What do you mean husband has new g/f? Did you and ur man split up? Get in touch with me!!!
Helpful - 0
K chem talk to you later,keep your chin up
Helpful - 0
no im "clean " well except for weed
Helpful - 0
family can be very hard to deal with,YOU have to work on you,give your input on family and let them make the best choice they can,chem give up is not a option,life is very trying,dig down deep and find the strength you have,stay focused on what is best for YOU !!
Helpful - 0
I know im realy trying i just keep think 4mnths youcan keep going I just dont even know what to say about it oh well ok i will take give up back
Helpful - 0
I will be back kids taking over computer lol
Helpful - 0
I don't know your situation well If you want to share with me that's kool I'll do me best to help I have a lot of resources be right I'm going out door right now 20 mins top!!
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Im here for you too, when you get back...
Helpful - 0
Ditto my friend!!

Will be here as well.

(((CHEM))))
Tracy
Helpful - 0
stopping in for a quick minute going to my friends soon im sure all are watching super bowl  GO COLTS!!!! yes im from chicago lol
Helpful - 0
Thinking of you ... Hugs, Jess
Helpful - 0
sorry didnt get to finish I cant find the "joy" in what is going on she just told evry one I already knew I just walked out of the room my mom always says if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing wich is what im doing oh did i mention the husband already has new g/f?
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Are you still clean, or did you take something. Is that what i give up means?????
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.