Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

end of tramadol expert

the end of that was SUPPOSED to be chase 10 kids. We have all the family here and the girls all went shopping except me cuz I can't. So I'm the baby sitter!! I HATE my husband today... And I hope none of you are going thru this. I would drink if I liked it!! Maybe need to start! Also anyone know about Lyrica? Thanks in advance!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
don't drink Tramdol I was on for 4 mos.
I would take them all week and on wekend I couldn't was doing some time W/F.
I did not have any d/ts on weekend.
When I quit tramadol I stared on vics.
The L stuff is part of the Thomas reicep I use it.
my doc said oh not addictive ya no it's addictive.
Helpful - 0
My experience (which my Doc said would go away with time...I didn't give it that much time) was that when I took it at night I had a hard time coming out of my sleep and I was dizzy, with "sea legs".  It does control pain really well though.  I would definitely take this if I could control the side effects.

Peace~
Helpful - 0
Part of the Thomas Recipe is LTyrosine.. Not Lyrica... I will have to look that one up... never heard of Lyrica unless she really meant L Tyrosine

Unfortuneately the Thomas Recipe is not an instant cure for w/drawl from C/T anything... actually... it just helps to ease those first four days of sheer hell that a C/T will cause.

I was actually sick IN BED 'til day 4... when I finally just got out of bed.   Those W/D symptoms hit me hard.  I'm wondering what Lyrica is...

I don't suppose there is much to do for a C/T withdrawl except go through it or Spend 20K for Dr. Phils quick fix.

Glad to see/hear you are so over it.

Gip
Helpful - 0
LYRICA reduces Diabetic Nerve Pain and Pain after Shingles.

The above has nothing to do with the "Recipe"... or any other withdrawal aid.

As newly detoxed people I find it best to look at a new post and research the name of the med to see if it is just a new drug being introduce to the forum, or a mispelling.

Sometimes we don't know where "advise' is going.   Lyrica is NOT part of any "recipe" that I have seen posted here.

My humble opinion is that medical recommentations should always be explained by a physician.   We can only share our experience and what helped us.

Thanks for your regard on this issue

Gip
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.