Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

orangefrye

Did you read below I answered your questions.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
175363 tn?1200946321
Sorry, Rock. I am giving a SuperBowl Party tonight. Yes, I did read your post. I will be jumping on and off intermitantly tonight.
I'll pop in and chat when I can get away.
I'm a Colts fan, big game for me!!!!!!!!!

Lisa
Helpful - 0
I am not a colts fan but they are going to win I guarantee it. I lived in Reno for 8 years only bet play off's and super bowl won every time  only lost one on personal bet it was a redskins bowl game  but I gave them 31 over + odds line I only lost by a couple points.
I would take 7.5 & 40 under I have to check the over under. I think I am close that's my tip off the record.
Helpful - 0
Sorry Orangefrye!!!  Hey, I hope you have a successful party.  I wish I could even think about entertaining....GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!  You make me proud, well, everything accept the Colts thing.

Peace~
Helpful - 0
im glad to know that it is possible to still be socialble(or at least act like it) while getting clean.  i want to thank you for your reply to my forum.  i feel a little better knowing that i am not alone in my fight and that there are many others just like me who are also struggling. i am trying the taper schedule since there is no way i can take off of school, work, or from the kiddies.  i started off with one this morning instead of my usual 15mg.  morning fix to get my day started.. that was suppost to be the last one.  it was the last one i had.  by 1 a.m.  i was already feeling pretty shitty.  so i went and got 6 more, now ive taken a total of 3 10mg. tabs of hydro and i feel guilty as hell.  my relationship with my fiance is in shambles so there is no support here on my end.  no one to help me, exept a family member and shes just as addicted as me and not trying to quit.  so with this said im glad to hear that someone, somewhere is starting to feel better.  good luck and god bless.
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
No problem, but I hope we kick your Bears furry butts....

Just a game, and still love ya!!!!!!!

Lisa
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Sorry Creek, Colts win. AWESOME>>>>>>>>>
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.