Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Catching up with our support team! Missed U

Vic, didn't mean to worry you, it is good however, to feel loved and missed.  Really sounds corny, but as you all know this is my first e-mail experience, and of course my first outlet for admitting my addiction after so many years.

I also missed the opportunity to help others during my absence and I am (sadly ) not disappointed when I read the threads.  The pain is so universal isn't it??

The support here is the greatest.  Accountablity and fresh eyes are the greatest.  

Read my WTF message below for my progess, if interested.  No doing bad, not doing good either.  Only progress is truly questioning this lifestyle, finally.  It appears this may not be so much from within as from without.  I make REALLY stupid decisions sometime.  I think I am finally just scared shitless.

Whatever it takes?  Hope you are all in the fight. Will get you an e-mail vic...happy you care and are a part of this tapestry of thoughts ands souls that share that one demon in common.

Peace~
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes, I have had the computer issues with the new set up too, its almost devistating,, most of us really need this site and I depend on it for support,,, I am just happy that we have figured it out,,,,
Helpful - 0
Oh Sweetie it is so wonderful to see you. I am so sorry you not feeling well. Please try and stay positive. I know it can be hard to do. But, this is the best way for all of us. If we feel crappie and dwell on it, it will only be worse. I know you know this. Maybe you just need to hear it. I love ya sweetie. Stay with us we care about you. XOXO, Heather
Helpful - 0
Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well Missey... you were surely missed.   Glad to see you back.

This is going to be short... I'm really procrastinating moving from my office but we are on our way to a Super Bowl party ... and I'm so not interested.  But just wanted to say... Glad you are back and feeling better.

Gip
Helpful - 0
hi Im rock I have been on for 4 or 5 days dint remember if
I met you or not let me know?

Helpful - 0
Glad you were able to find this forum rock.  It is incredible the things you will learn here and feel here if you are honest.  Honesty doesn't come easy to junkies.  Junkies come in all ages, classes, and race.  I find this my solace.  More information here from (unfortunately) real life experience than I could imagagine any where.  I feel a bond and friendship with many here.  Hope you are in the good fight.  I can listen.

Peace~
Helpful - 0
sorry, just posted above     ?????
Helpful - 0
I am posting a comment to my own comment.  duh.  Hey, has anyone else been missing simply because of the new set up here?  That is why I have been struggling.  Today I FINALLY sat down and figured out the whatever...secret code (ha).  Just a comment to all of you that are computer educated, some of us really have a time with change.  I pray no one else is not here due to the confusion I had.  Probably not, creek, probably not.

Nice poem vic.

Peace~
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.