Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Orange- a Stone for you

Hey they say you become like those that you hang out with.  You need to be around positive people with great attitudes and  winning spirits.  I'm sorry you are no longer getting what you need here.  You have provided a great sense of comfort for so many of us on this forum.  I will miss you.  I have pulled a stone I hope you get it.  This is for real. Separation upright.  This is a time of separating paths.  Old skins must be shed, outmoded relationships discarded.  When you receive this Rune a peeling away is called for.  Part of the Cycle of Initiation, Othila is a Rune of radical severance. The appropriate action here is submission and quite possibly, retreat, knowing how and when to retreat and possessing the firmness of will to carry it out. Real property is associated with Othila for it is the Rune of acquistion and benefits.  However, the benefits you receive, the Inheritance, may be derived from something you must give up.  This can be particularly demanding when what you are called upon to abandon is some aspect of your behavior, a part of your cultural Inheritance.  For then you must look closely at what, until now you have proudly claimed as your birthright.  Whether it is your attachment to your postion in society, to the work you do, or even to your beliefs about your own nature, the sepeartion called for will free you to become more truly who you are.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Man...I JUST love reading these!!

Thank you for all you do for us all in here my friend!

Huggs and many blessings!
Tracy
Helpful - 0
im sure she will at least lurk some anyway
Helpful - 0
Hope she gets it.
Helpful - 0
I will miss her too.  I support her decision, she is surrounded by wisdom and love here.  She knows we will listen if needed.  

Isn't the courage to change a marvelous thing??!!!!  So inspiring... that is what we all are to each other.  Sometimes not even knowing it, just that comment that makes the lightbulb go on and you thank God someone crossed your path to shed light and insight on the problem.  I am thankful for OF, and all of you that are so supportive, no matter what.

Peace~
Helpful - 0
very nice I love those stones
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.