Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

I have been around, just checking in

i have been reading posts, haven't been posting. Just not in the mood after how my week started. being in this mode of constant anxiety is awful. I know "its just a job right" but I left everything for this job and moved 1000 miles away from home. to have it in jeopardy is my worst nightmare. and to be in the middle of tapering to boot. sleep has been so hard, the anxiousness gives me a heartburn feeling. i wasn't having too hard a time sleeping before. now.. everything is up side down.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
day 12, today was the hardest day I have had. My back is killing me along with my feet. I forgot how bad it all was. I know my mind is messing with me too and will stay on track. It is crazy how little I felt and I wonder how much I was over medicating, I know despite my pain I used for the high.

Today will pass and has actually been a good day. A 20 year old saud he couldn't believe I was 39..HA-HA. I actually feel lighter in my heart . I just want to lay down and watch TV. I've always been a person in constant motion. From 6am until 11pm. Now I sit and sit and lay down getup do a few things and sit down again. I've given myself to Monday to indulge in this laziness then will get myself back in routine.

I was also thinking last Friday, this site helped me so much. I really thought I was in need of major medical attention. It was all withdrawls...and everyday it has gotten better and better.

Anyone who thinks they can't get through this you can. I must of taken 30 showers and baths, I prayed to whatever would listen and at night when I couldn't sleep I laid in the dark and prayed that no body should suffer especially little children to keep my mind quiet. I ate hardly anything and took vitamins and made myself do something more each day. I had such a bad experience with the medications and being clean and sober for so long it really messed with me in every area. Opiates although great for pain, cause way to much bad. I can't believe all I did high as a kite. With my kids in tow....I wonder if anybody ever noticed.

Again...without this site and all the support I would never have come this far. Sorry so long needed to get this out so didn't do something stupid.

apple
Helpful - 0
Hi I'm been to busy to post are doing this w/dc assit.
There are non narcotic drugs to help with w/ds.
Please take care off your self first important!!! I'll do anything you want to help!!
lots of work for your profession out here there is
always other options. It's hard for me to find a
good cut I would pay good money for the best?
I'm very picky and my stylist moved to Idaho go
figure. Do not despair you will be ok.
my offer for # still stands!!!!!!
the rock!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.