Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

RLB1958 Your Stone

Hey, don't think of what happened as a set back it's really a step forward.  You took a NORMAL amount to get through some legitimate pain.  You didn't take 10- 15-20.  Don't beat yourself up or you will start again.  Now that you've been off of them for a bit you body will be able to tell what is real pain and what is pain brought on by the heart or soul.  Budiah is right.  You have to be VERY vigilant during these times and it is best to give your meds to someone else.  
Your stone follows.  I was painting til 1:00 this morning I never checked back before bed.

2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Protection upright
Control of the emotions is at issue here.  During times of transistion, shifts in the life coarse and accelerated self-change, it is important not to collapse yourself into your emotions, (check your pain, is it real), the highs as well as the lows.  New opportunities and challenges are typical of this Rune.  And with them may come trespasses and unwanted influences.  This rune serves as a mirror for the Spiritual Warrior, the one whose battle is always the self. The Warriors protection is like the curved horns of the elk, or the warning rustle of the sedge grass, for both serve to keep open space around you.  Remain mindful that timely right action and correct conduct are your only true protection.  If you find yourself feeling pain, observe, the pain stay with it.  Do not try to pull down the veil and escape from life by denying what is happening.  You WILL progress; know that is your protection.
Helpful - 0
Sounds like I knew what was going on before I pulled the stone. So tell me why you are taking your meds.  What condition do you have.  Be mindful that a lot of the pain we experience in our body come from our mind and the stress we feel in our daily lives.  There are some on this forum that think this is a load of **** and that getting off our meds completely is the goal and that's not the case for all of us.I think we'd all like to be off our meds but for some this is not realistic.    So, ask yourself what is the goal.  I think is safe to say we should all abstain for some length of time to let our bodies detox.  The meds themselves will bring you pain.  So, I personally am trying to abstain completely.  I've had several in the month I've been here but I got the book CATUF recommened order my supps and they came yesterday so.  I'm shooting for 30 days of nothing regardless of how crappy I feel.  Sometimes it's easier to do in little bites.  Start with a week and then move to 2 weeks  if forever seems like forever.   Smokers don't quit the first time and dieters don't lose all the weight the first time.
Be gentle with yourself.  I'll carry your stone with me today.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.