Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DAY 4 and holding

Hi Everyone its 7 06 in the morning on the west coast now and just waking up. I feel a bit depressed this morning and some crying and i do not know why. my mind is thinking of all the time I lost while I was on different pills for 7 years and that my life would have been better without the influence of the pills made on my every decision in my life.I will get over it but it justs hurts right now.I see my doctor again on Monday to see if I can cut down on my meds, but I might try to gut down tomorrow and see how I feel.  Best of luck to everyone and god bless   Rick
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi I'm rock west coast also you sound good for day 4 I'm on day 19 still weak and can't sleep but 5hrs. a night. Sounds like you believe in God that's a  good start keep up the good work!
the rock
Helpful - 0
Good AM. That's great...I am only on day 1 so you can imagine I'm not too great!  Each day you get under your belt gets you closer...just remember how horrible w/d is.  I sure hope I can practice what I preach because I never want to go through this again! Stay strong! Keep us updated! My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Marce4
Helpful - 0
This must be a hard day for everyone. I felt really teary eyed yesterday and my back and feet hurt so bad I wanted something. It is so hard to determine what is real and not real. All I do know if I don't take anything everything passes and I feel a bit better. Hang in there. I don't know of anything much harder to do then to get off opiates. It is amazing people do it at all. I really wanted myself back and got. I actually like myself better off them...what I miss is being able to move easier and the energy. That will come I know it will.

I wish you all the best and am cheering you and all on
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.