Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

I am here, how is everyone?? Loveisamom??

Had a wedding last night and had to take care of a friend afterward. One of my friends that was in the wedding just lost a baby and is awaiting a D and C. Spent the day relaxing and then had my step daughter over. We had dinner later to celebrate V day since my husband will be at work Wednesday. I am hanging in there. still on my taper. meant to check in last night but had the friend here. hope all is well...
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi today was good and frustrating I have some very rude neighbors the kid plays that rap music so loud it thumps my house!!! That thump drives me crazy! I bought 07' car this afternoon new smell to kool! sounds like you had a relaxing day.
the rock
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
i did have a relaxing day.. slept in (thank god) now i am up watching tv, husband went to do his radio show. had a great meal tonight.. i am so full. i love the smell of a new car i always ruin it though since i smoke.yeah i have a lady down stairs that listens to weird loud music and once in awhile smokes really STRONG pot, it comes into our house.. luckily I hate pot makes me anxious..
Helpful - 0
Ya they smoke pot to and it wafers over to me. I also quite smoking 1 week before start of C/T I'm so clean I stink. It's all or nothing for me!!!!
the rock!!!! aka joejoe!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
sounds like you are doing awesome.. and i saw you got in touch with loveisamom who alot us thought you should talk to. hope she checks in again.
Helpful - 0
whats up with chem we usually post at least once a day. I forget sometimes who I posted to!! that's the part of my brain that doesn't work so well! the rest over works.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
we are wondering the same thing..
Helpful - 0
bad night can't find glass now only missing 5 mins. this bad I'm bowing out for the night
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.