Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

A Stone for Grace

The stones do not tell the future.  The simply help uncover the truths that lie buried within us.  HarvestA Rune of beneficial outcomes, this Rune applies to any activity or endeavor to which you are committed. ( I sense that what you are doing and what you want to do are in conflict.  Your want is stronger than your doing, I could be wrong). Be aware, however, that no quick results can be expected.  A span of time is usually involved.  This symbolizes a full cycle before the reaping, the harvest or deliverance. (Ask yourself what seeds are you sowing for success in your endeavor).  You have prepared the ground and planted the seed.  Now you must cultivate with CARE.  To those whose labor has a long season, a long coming to term, the rune offers encouragement of success.  Know that the outcome is in the KEEPING OF PROVIDENCE AND CONTINUE TO PERSEVERE. Remember the old story about the farmer who was so eager to assist his crops that he went out at night and tugged on the new shoots.  There is no way to push the river, equally you cannot hasten the harvest.  Be mindful that patience is essential for the recognition of your own process which, in its season, leads to the harvest of the self.  
Continued below.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You always post that you want to be the best mom to your kids and this i understand to my core but I would suggest with love and kindness that this cannot happen until you are the best for you.  You cannot give what you do not have.  I will sleep with your stone tonight.  I wish that there was some way for me to take away your pain but it is yours to bear and only you can find your way out it.   This does not mean that you must make this journey alone this only means that we walk beside you, in front and behind you. ThursdayNext
Helpful - 0
Thank you *sniff sniff*

Helpful - 0
I believe a good cry is a GREAT beginning.  I have been crying for 2 days.  I have been seeing a healer.  He said my pain was anger.  This I don't understand as I am not an angry person.  I swallow it.  He says I'm storing it in my spine.  I have never met anyone like him and he is helping me to release those things that do not need to be remembered.  As a result I really have had no pain.  When it does come I sit and wonder what is the source.  I have been staring out windows for 1/2 hours at a time.  Between a quiet mind and healing heart I have begun to sleep the sleep of the mended and healing.  I do not for a moment forget that I cannot yet see the end of the road but I am learing to enjoy the scenery.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.