Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Doctor

Went to the Doctor today and told him my situation.  Told him I was taking 30+ 10's/day.  I think he about fainted.  I have only had 5.5 today.  He wouldnt give me Valium for the withdrawls.  He gave me Librax instead.  He said it was a little safer. We shall see if they will keep my nerves calm.  I get my Xanex filled on Wed. from another Doc anyway so I just have to make it until then.  My buddy just called me and said that he just got 100 10's.  He told me to come by. I was thinking about going by there and just take a few for one last time and then start detox tomorrow.  But I didnt I came home.  Hopefully the will power will last.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
By the way this post is from 2-19 not 2-20 did I respond to the right one? Is this the post your talking about?
Helpful - 0
Pac, I just re-read this entire post.
I would like to explain my posts.
You mention using two doctors.
You mention a friend who has a great narcotics supply.
You mention taking 30 tabs of pills a day.

You also mention that you didn't go and get more pills
from your friend and that is great.

Pac, I was there I lived it. I was trying to get your attention I even apoligized in my post for coming on so strong.
I am a sponser, and have been sober for 474 days. I want you to be pain free, drug free but as I said it is your life.
Fact, most addicts don't change until something bad happens hense the words "crash and burn"!
I am sorry if my words offended you that wasnt my intention. I am trying to fine tune from abrasive to semi abrasive.
Today is the 25th I get up and I have to search back because you leave me a post about the 20th. I went back and found this. I hope that you won't blame me for quitting this post. That is distorted thinking and blaming someone else for your problem of addiction.
I wish we could sit and have a cup of coffee and talk one day I think I am a good person but one thing is for sure I tell the truth and I am very strong about recovery................
Helpful - 0
I am trying to quit.
Helpful - 0
Sorry, but your not ready to stop yet.
The bad thing is something really bad will probably have to happen in your life first and that sucks.

Sorry if I came on to strong, its your life.......
Helpful - 0
if your taking 30 tens a day why aren't you going over and picking up from your friend?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.