Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Creek I hope your OK

Creek, I hope that your ok.
You left and haven't returned if I offended you in anyway I want to say I'm sorry.
I think you can benefit by being here and hope you come back.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
we all care very much. and worry when you go away. you CAN do this. we all can. whatever you need just ask. i have been here almost a month and have followed your story since. i was one of the ones getting milk cartons with ArlingtonAddict. i don't care if you are full of nothing but negativity i will listen to you. we all have those days or weeks even..

stephanie
Helpful - 0
One thing when I got sober I couldn't stop was the emotional roller coaster.
I could't watch a frigging movie with out crying.
If I watched a tear jerker I needed a box of posh puffs.

As an addict your dead to many emotions hell as a man your equipment is softer than Charmam Toilet paper..lol

If you want to vent or just swear up a storm because your body wants to explode do it if it makes you feel better you can even direct it towards me.

Good luck,
Helpful - 0
Yes creek where are you????? I have missed you soo sooo much!
Beach;
I don't think you offended her hun...she works allot! Creek is a very open and understanding person.
I don't know if something happened I am unaware of...but Creek does go MIA sometimes, LOL.

I HATE when she does it too! :)

Huggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
thank you Tracy

we were in the middle of some hard conversations if you look done a few posts.
I was just worried about her.
Helpful - 0
Hell no.  But really knowing someone here cares enough to write words like yesterday (beach marc fox vic everyone, you know who you are) has made me take a deep breath.  Thats all.  I wish I could say more, I just gotta keep breathing at this point.  Anything else would be too difficult.  Your compassion makes me cry today, everything makes me cry right now.  I just am hanging on.  HATE THIS.

Tried to drink last night.  I hate anything stronger than a Baileys in a sippy cup.  Made me sleep but I feel like ****.  I can thankfully say it would be difficult for me to have an alcohol problem.  YUC.

As I said above I am way too self absorbed today although my head is full of thought.   So many phrases written with so much honesty and intelligence yesterday has gone to my head.  Why if we are so smart are we so hooked?

There are brilliant people here to talk to.  Thank you.

Peace~
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.