Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
176889 tn?1234352582

LadySundown!

I've been writing you and Navarro many e-mails and none of them are getting through! I checked on my side and I'm receiving mail and others are receiving my e-mail but you're not getting them for some reason (your computer? server?) and it's driving me crazy esp. since I started w/d again and need to be in touch more than ever! help!    Love,  Nefesh
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Dear LadySundown,

So happy to have heard about you from Fladdict.  He kindly told me you were on the Duragesic patch too.
I hope to talk with you some time about trying to get off of it since I'm trying to do the same thing.

I had a nerve condition for 7 years, and through my realative's prayers the symptoms disappeared!
However, I don't want to be on the patch for the rest of my life, and its been a struggle to get off it.
It causes peroidic sharp pains, and has messed with my head a number of times.
Hope your doing well, and I'm glad to have found this place.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Thanks for the kind words. It feels good to know someone is actually happy to see me. (except nefresh) He's fantastic. I don't usually have much to post because I'm on the fentanyl patch and there's no forum for that. This is as close as I could get. Fentanyl is a very strong opiod and we all have our addictions. Mine is just delievered into my system differently.

Have a great night and Take Care,.....LS
Helpful - 0
Glad to see you back hun! Welcome back!! Missed you and nefresh!!!

Huggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
glad to see you back. sorry you had to fall to get back here. but its time to pick your self up dust yourself off and get on it..
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I haven't been getting your emails. I just tried again from Navarro. Hope it gets through. You're a much more patient person than I. When I didn't get any mail I'm afraid the latina temper flared and for that I am so very sorry. Forgive me, Love LS

So happy your trying again. I think this time you will make it for sure. Sometimes things don't happen the very first time, but by not giving up we reach our limit and win.

I wish I could take back the one email I wrote you. I misjudged you and should have known better. Talk to you in the mail if we can connect. I have been writing.
Helpful - 0
183879 tn?1189755823
I would love for you to email me also. I am doing the same thing, my email address is ***@****..  I love to write.. so I hope to hear from you
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.