Aa
A
A
A
Close

Yahoo

Beach mentioned Yahoo IM, so let me put it out there, I do have a yahoo ID

Froggee73

I find that talking to others on Yahoo is a great stress relief, on there you can vent about your day, things that are not nessacerily (I so can not spell that word, spell check please) worth using board space and bouncing valuable info down the ladder.  I do have a yahoo buddy from here and my god she is a rock when I need her.  Sometimes you just need to vent your day and how tapering or being pill free has effected it :)

If anyone else has one feel free to add yours :)
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes, I am definitely interested in a yahoo chat as well.  Pls. let me know what to do to be included....
Helpful - 0
very kool grace,

I will set up a time and we can all post our user names. I'll start it on my computer and it would be wonderful if we could get everybody to join.

I would like to run it and kinda keep it some what organized so were not all talking over each other.
If someone else really wants to do it I'll yield to them.

I think it would be good
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.