Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Am morning question to all?

last night I brought up that I would like to organize a chat platform either by MSN or Yahoo messenger. I thought it might be nice if all of us could meet and have a online NA meeting of sorts. The response so far has been overwhelming, people already are telling me there user names on messenger.
I would appreciate the AM crowds thoughts on this matter.
Also would messenger would you most like to use?

Let me know, I'm here today.......
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ya know my thoughts :)

Yahoo runs all the time for me, but I do have MSN (just need to remember to log on).
Helpful - 0
well I didn't want to do this but I knew eventually there would come a time I had to come clean.... I AM COMPUTER ILLITERATE and don't know how to do those chat things... Man this is harder than admitting I am an addict :-) Please people go easy on me!!
Helpful - 0
i have yahoo...

its tink1517

thanks
Helpful - 0
It looks like a lot of people would try this idea. The vote is for Yahoo messenger. If you don't have it downloaded please do and tomorrow will will submit our user names or as soon as we can.
Careful when downloading yahoo messenger you might want to click on custom set up or yahoo likes to take over your tool bar and home page, just a thought.

Sounds good, maybe this can work.....
Helpful - 0
I am interested - have yahoo messenger.  waiting further details!
Helpful - 0
I am trying to DL yahoo messenger today, I live near detroit and we have 3000 mile and hour winds going on and I am having trouble. I have comcast broadban and 99% of the time have no problems but today is another day.
I'll wait till this evening and hope Yahoo servers come back to full speed.
I am going to DL yahoo messenger today and will ask tomorrow if people will start posting their yahoo messenger user names, I already have a few given to me by some people here.........
Helpful - 0
Whats up over there?
I finally got through and downloaded yahoo.messenger
my user ID is    beachtowel1

tomorrow i will start asking people to post there ID/s

take care,,,,,
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.