Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Creek, Hubbyshelper ok??

Haven't seen you guys today Is everything ok.

Hubbyshelper I hope Hubby is off the couch by now.....

7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Wow...sure missed a lot today. I was back to work today...went ok...a little tired but felt good to get back!  I do want to join the chat room/NA meeting but I am truly not computer savvy...need lots of help!  Let me know how to join.  Hope you have had a good day...read all the posts from last night and today...took me almost an hour...you are tooo funny!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Marce I don't mind helping at all and yahoo messenger should be custom installed.
I can give you my cell phone and walk you through it, I am amazed at so many who have told me they want to be there. I think its great!!!!!!!!!

I am there for anyone, I know my computers pretty good.
Yahoo. messenger likes to take over your computer screen with numerous tool bars, spam protectors phones, make them your web page that is why I recommend Downloading with custom install instead or regular or normal.

I'm all set over here and I am willing to host the meeting if there are no objections......
Helpful - 0
I don't get the whole chat room meeting thing.  Someone will explain I'm sure.  Should I be afraid of this...u know my ax murderer fears.

A real ***** today I know.  AND NO COFFEE...OMG no wonder I feel like **** upon ****.  I'm going to make a pot I'll be back.  

Soooo busy at work...good...deadlines....good.

Day 3 but I cheated because I found two in pants pocket.  Didn't really even get off, and felt guilty as hell about it.  Just wanted more ofcourse.  That is where I didn't fall through!!!!  APPLAUSE.  Minute by minute folks.
Peace~
Helpful - 0
Your still doing great!!!Keep it up...that won't set you back...just keep doing what you're doing!
Helpful - 0
yeah he finally got off the couch and went for a ride.  Which i hate to say made me very suspious of him.  I mean he has been a couch potatoe for 2 weeks and he just ups and showers and heads out.  never mind the fact that i still have no clue where he went.  I did get him to read one of your posts earlier today and he thinks you are great to have went through so much and are willing to talk about it.  Oh and i read your comment about post puffs earlier and laughed my ass off.  It came at just the right time when i needed a good laugh.  Thanks for asking about me and I hope things are well on your end
Helpful - 0
Wow, I had no idea I would get such feed back about my Posh puffs comments.....lol

When hubby comes back take him to a dimmed light area and if his eye pupils are pin dots and dont getter bigger and suddenly he is full of jump and energy he got his pills...........

Please don't let him read this post he will be offended.

Glad to see you,,,
Helpful - 0
thanks for your advice i will check his pupils and dont worry about him reading this post I had to practically drag him to the puter the first time
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.