Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

FYI Vicaddict

Tracy, Took me forever to read all the posts.  Here is the thing.  I wouldn't have told.  There is the difference between me and you.  I still would have lied about that and you decided to fess up.  Which one do you think is healthier?

Peace (Love ya still...anyways...always will...you are stuck with us)

Loved your conversation with nefesh.  I like to compare my sorrow with that of others...to measure...so many people worse off than me etc.    How dare I be unhappy, why I oughta be jolly as **** with all I got going for me!   Ha

YOU ARE NOT ALONE
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Very imformative..
Helpful - 0
blame no one but yourself,that person was not the one who asked.
Helpful - 0
Thank you....yes I did b/c that is the person I am..I left names out but someone had to come in and SPRING it all out there, b/c she is so much better than everyone else.
**** it......I am sorry....I have to leave, she can stay.
This is such bullshit to put me on the spot like that, KNOWING I didnt say A BAD thing about her. Won't be returning to the forum b/c of me, and other **** blah blah blah..., then BOOM there she is to have to lay it all out as if nobody is going to know WHO that PERSON was who asked for pills after I admitted it, and left names out... She can't take the person she is, and is NOT honest with herself. She seems to think she is different....an ADDICT is an ADDICT..and my god God one would think I blew up somebodys home or something by the actions....What a ******* joke.

Take care Creek, and all... I am sorry I am too pissed off to stay here, and that was just uncalled for. E-mail me if you would like to stay in touch.
Take care!
huggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.