Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anxiety to the MAX-puking the cookies

I think I have eaten myself to death.  I think I have an eating disorder or I just have to have something to fuckin do or I eat.  I have made myself absolutely freakin miserable.  

I DO NOT FEEL NORMAL>  WHAT IS NORMAL>  WILL EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND QUIT SAYING THEY ARE LEAVING>  Don't leave me now folks, this is hell.  WHY WHY WHY did I eat all those sweets??  AM I NUTS I am not joking folks I just ate enough cookies to feed an army and just because I don't know what to do.  Somebody make me walk away from the food.  I do not have a weight problem etc.  JUST REALLY ANXIOUS TONIGHT.    FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO CRAWL OUT OF MY SKIN.  Give me another cookie, quick.  Puke
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I can totally identify......lol
I baked yesterday and ate tons of cookies...and just puked them all up...Lucky me...
I have been gaining weight..and I hate that..but all I do is crave sweet stuff....I think its the pills...its sythetic herion....so cravings sweets isnt surprising.....

I have a weight control pill I take....It is actually used to stress..but it helps with hunger control..but lol it isnt working since I am 3 pounds heavier than yesterday...lol well maybe it is..cuz I should be fatter lol......

Helpful - 0
LMAO....I have to say THANK YOU for your posts tonight....you made me smile and laugh. I just love that "attitude" in you....you are such a sweety! I am on a emotionial rollercoaster myself...Im leaving, Im staying, etcc, etcc....HONESTLY!
I need to snap out of this chit.

Huggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
WOmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Where have you been???!!!

I Missed you! I replied to your e-mail like 4 days ago, LOL.

Glad to see you here!

Huggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
Initiation/Something Hidden A counsel against expecting too much, or expecting in the ordinary way, for the old way has come to an end.  You simply cannot repeat the old and not suffer.  Call in your scattered energies,concentrate on your own life at this moment, your own requirments for growth.  The rune counsels you neither to focus on outcomes nor to bind yourself with the memory of past achievements.  In doing so you rob yourself of a true present, the only time in which selfchange can be realized.
You may feel overwhelmed with exhaustion from meeting obstruction upon obstruction in your passage.  Yet as always you have a choice.  You can see this apparent negativigy as bad luck or you can recognize it as an obstacle course, a  challenge specific to the Intiation you are presently undergoing.  Then each setback, each humiliation, becomes a test of character.  When your inner being is shifting and reforming on a deep level, patience, constancy and peerseverance are called for So stay centered, see the humor and keep your faith firm.
Helpful - 0
i'll take some of those cookies too, LOL
at least you have the energy to do something, i just sit around and play on this stupid computer.

is this place addicting or what, i'm supposed to be watching a movie with my b/f, yet i check in here every chance i get.

Guess i just cant get enough of you guys  :)

Love Ya, tink

P.S. why dont you respond to me anymore  :(
Helpful - 0
well ****, send some cookies this way.  Trade you for some laundry got 3 teen girls, that should keep ya busy for awhile *grin*

Just think, your doing it, your doing it, your doing it.

Helpful - 0
I just read that and it is so obvious I am "Filling a hole" that is never ending or I am numbing something that can't be numbed.  I am a mess.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.