Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vicaddict--OK Tracey I got yer back :-)

Ok Girl----let it out we are all here for you....  I know you are frustrated and I know you are angry, and sometimes venting doesn't even help... Sometimes banging our heads against the wall doesn't even do the trick... And breathing isn't easy when you are holding your breath to make it through recovery!!! If you have to walk away for awhile thrn thats what you need to do and when you are ready to talk or just let it all out come back here to us YOUR FRIENDS.. I know we don't know each other face to face but we all do know each other personally.. That is what I love about this forum, the fact that you can tell everything about yourself and be as raw as you need to be, but all in all Tracey we are your friends here and we want to help you and make you feel better... You have done that for alot of us here... So take as much time as you need to get yourself back to calm but always remember we are here and I always have yer back girl.... Stephanie (sky)
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey hun....ty. I am not angry about the recent events but this damn addiction and trying to come out of it. I have stuck to my halfs but damn it is getting HARDDDDDDDDDDDD.
I am so angry....just so angry with myself and what I have done to myself.
I also know I am not alone, and I know I am not the only one feeling this way so I am not asking for any pity...just in case it may seem that way.
I honestly am not..I just need to get it out and have someone listen...ty sky for knowing that!
Huggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
Stop being so hard on yourself....
If your angry..be angry...and let it go
If your sad , cry, and let it go
If you happy, laugh, and tuck it away safe
If your joyfull, enjoy it, and tuck it away safe

In other words, keep what you need, and rid yourself of the rest......Its more energy to keep the waste than to dump it...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.