Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thanks for nothing

I posted this 2 time just to be sure you all saw it.....
You know I logged on this morning hoping/praying one of you would have had something incouraging to say to me, maybe even just ask me how I'm feeling, and NOTHING... you all welcome new people post to them once or twice and then retreat back into helping, encouraging, and checking in on your little group of oldies. I think its ****, you act like your all here to help new people and old and that your SOOOOO excited and happy to welcome new people on until the 2nd time they post. Maybe I'm just feeling crabby from day 2 of w/d but I tell ya what I'm feeling much better get this off my chest. And sorry to tell all of you but I don't feel that bad, I've been better but I've had the flu that was worse than this.....so in conclusion (and I'm sure none of you will wvwn see this since your sooo busy looking for each other and wonder how good or bad you circle of buddies is doing) I will NOT be coming back to this site, I find that what I need is a site/place where people are a tad bit more psoitive and actually moving towards recovery, reliving your issues and habbits is not moving towards recovery its moving towards relapse. Ttry talking about something new for a change, everytime i logged on her eall I read was stories about pills, how ya got, how bad you want 'em.....
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Wow those are strong words,
and perhaps you will eventually find what your looking for....elsewhere who knows...Im sorry you didnt find it here

As for posting....Heck these threads seem to get lost because they dont bounce up when posted a new one..which is rather annoying..but I have learnt to accept it...

I personally....reply to anyone I feel I can relate too...and sometimes I dont even read posts because some days I am so wrapped up in myself...on those days I dont usually come around....maybe once or twice to read, then gone again!!

Its bothersome knowing that ppl feel this way...but it happens...I know....

I do hope you find what your looking for!! I know not every site is helpful or works for each other...and thats okay.....hang in there....and remember sometimes it is our wds that make us crappy I know they do me...and sometimes I dont even realize it..
Helpful - 0
Sorry, I never saw your earlier post. I just went back and looked a couple of pages to find it and I don't see it.
If its not to late to say Welcome, well Welcome

You make friends here and this is a good site. If you feel left out that is not the case there are some very good people here.

By the way I came up with an idea of an online NA meeting on Yahoo messenger which will hopefully become a reality next week one day. I'll try for next Thursday at 8pm

You are welcome to join, I didn't know if you were aware of this so I am offering you an invite...

again sorry
Helpful - 0
I went back a couple of days as well and I didn't see any post from you either???
Helpful - 0
I am very interested in the online yahoo chat Thursday evening...I am taking classes to finish a degree, and I have class Thursday nights until 9.  Are you thinking about starting at 8:00 and just staying on until whenever??  if so, maybe I can catch ya'll as soon as I get home....thanks!
Helpful - 0
With the amount of people who want to be there I'm sure it will go a good couple of hours. I'll stay as long as people want to share.
I am offering my time thursday night if it is positive.
My user name is beachtowel1 if you want me to put you on my friends list my messenger is up if my computer is on.
I have a Psychology class tonight from 7-10

Your very welcome..........
Helpful - 0
I sent a request to add me to your friends list for the Thurs night meetings...but it came back saying you denied it. I'm confused as to why???
Helpful - 0
Sorry Julie, I didnt see your post my bad......
Helpful - 0
By the time this is posted you ill probably already be gone.
I also never saw a post from you...the forum fills up so fast, and it is hard even with as many of us as there is - to be able respond to every post before the page fills up. It definately is not a "clique" I personally will respond to anyone, at anytime if I see the post and even more so if I see NO responses have been given "yet".

Not all of us are here all at once either which makes it even harder to get through all the postings....I am sorry you feel this way and wish you the best of luck.
Tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.