Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

bbl all-have to do some things

will be back on after a while...have some things to take care of. Been busy all day! I'm sorry I wasn't here much today but I will be back!

Hope you all are comfortable tonight and hanging tough!

bbl
Huggs
Tracy
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Glad to hear your comforting "voice".  Talk at you later.

Peace~ Stay in the good fight.  OR on the "happy trail"...read below.  Stay in touch.
Helpful - 0
Tracy...you've had a rough couple of days...you are a great person and I hope you can relax tonight and tomorrow is another day...it's gonna be better!

Creek...Got any cookies left...I really am having a SWEETS craving!!!!! Better than the other kind!!!!!!
Sounds like you are feeling a lot better...I hope so!

Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Good to hear your "voice" too marce. It is a good day for me.  I just posted that I am getting very anxious so I don't know how my night is going  to go.  

Fear is setting in a bit.  HATE THIS>   I think I need to excersize.  It says everywhere that it reduces stress related anxiety....gotta do it...tomorrow.

I feel really fragmented right now.  THink I must MOVE and get out of this zone.  I'll be back.

Peace marce.  Sorry, I'm just going a little wacko... I know I am rambling.   Gotta go get some smokes and milk we are suppose to get snow like crazy this weekend.  Guess I will be bunkered down for the blizzard they are predicting.  
Helpful - 0
TY both ladies! :) Same to you Creek..I miss when you are not here!

Marce...you know it girl....it has been such an ODD few days for me. And just so much going on is driving me insane.....
But I have you all here to thank for helping me maintain and keeping me in line! :)

Huggs all
Tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.