Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

ScottQuit

sorry i missed you last post down below. i took a cat nap. moved it up here so you would see it.
My story you asked about it: i am a 26 yr old female. I was hard core heroin addict in my teens. really i was a garbage head.. pot shrooms, lsd, coke, crack everything.. was in numerous treatment centers. before the last one i was picked up for questioning in a case against my dealers for drug trafficking. I was the one doing the driving to pick up the stuff. got a deal and was sent to a facility
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
i am down to only 12 mgs at this point. i plan to taper off between now and next sunday, not tommorrow. don't worry i am not stupid..i have a root canal this monday so definately not stopping tommorrow.
Helpful - 0
You're quitting completely in 2 days? Since I know little of opiates, can I assume that 100 mg/d of Vicodin is a lot? Have you gone through much withdrawal yet while tapering?
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
don't know what happened my post went before i was done.. anyway..the facility was for cronic relapsers. i stayed clean and sober for what would be 7 years. 2 years ago i had multiple mouth surgeries and discovered i had a herniated disc. never stopped taking my meds. got up to almost 100mg a vicodin or percaset a day. started tapering a few months ago before finding this site. began focusing on tapering as soon as i discovered i couldn't live like this anymore.. i am down to 12mgs a day now i plan to stop next sunday. this place has given me so much hope and strength to get my life back.. i hope others get from it what i have..

stephanie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.