Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

to everyone in the forum

i know im new here and i post everyday but helps me to talk about my addiction and i gratful for all your kind words and the harsh ones from my first post. we all can beat this and we will. we may faulter but the real you comes out when you pick yourself back up and say ill get sober this time.please everyone i know i only got 3 days sober but im feeling better everyday.please dont do it alone tell your spouse, your best friend,my wife is beside me hell ieven told my mother this morning[not that was as bad as i am]but i told her i had proplems hell she showed me so much support im glad i have.if someone you tell flips on you or judges you arent friends.i guess thats why we come here.im more than glad to talk to anyone that needs help. the bowhunter
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
Great post... i am glad that you are feeling better.. Day 3..Woo HOO!!! Keep it up sir.
Helpful - 0
Hey, good for you man.  You told your mom too.  I love that.  I have never thought of telling anyone AT ALL, I come to the forum...or I stay addicted.  Never had the courage to tell my mom.  I think she would be supportive, but I will never give her that chance.  Too embarrassed of my situation.   STUPID .

You make me proud!!!  WAY TO GO AND WAY TO ASK FOR HELP!  You are on the right track!!  You can do it!

Peace~   Keep talking here...it is healing, forget the fuckin drama...it isn't what this place is about...really smart people all in the same boat.  I can't get over the compassion and wisdom here.  You are contributing to that too.  I am learning from you all that talking is the best thing.  again, I am impressed you told your mom and spouse...Keep it up.
Helpful - 0
Way to go Man!! Thats wikked 3 straight days! I am too proud of you, hell I am proud of all of you, even though we dont know each other..it doesnt matter..its shows taht this can be done!!

Its awesome wehn you get support from family.....I share you happiness.....I really do....I wish my mother was or is as supportive but we hardly even talk, but really besides that it isnt about me..Its about you!! You were honest....you reached out...and there was a hand...other than a friends...and nope...youarent alone...Never are you alone...I pray for angels to come in every single one of yous in your life path......

Good luck..and keep it up...I like readin your posts..negative or positive...the positive is your here..your sharing, your honest...and you keep coming....its all a step int eh right direction....

Keep yoru head held high!! You are doing awesome!!
Helpful - 0
The more people you have behind you the better, so  much easier than having to try and hide it...now you can really focus on beating this addiction!  Hey 3 days is better than two....right? Great job and we're all glad your heading in the right direction.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.