Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

here we go...

alright everyone...we just bought our last pills ever...or at least i hope so...today is saturday...we will have none as of monday...hubby tried to call a doc yesterday, but didnt get anyone...so trying again on monday...and we are calling about the subuxone by the way...my concern is this...i read coolk's post and they said it took a month to get an appt and another month to get meds or whatever...ok that is not good...i cannot do cold turkey with my girls...i am a stay at home mother, and my husband has to go to work...oh my god i am so scared...i want to tell my mother soooo bad so someone else has a clue...but i have disappointed her way too many times before...

so i guess my question is this...is coolk's experience unusual...or did anyone else have the same thing happen...i could care less about the insurance...we have it, but im sure whatever we have to pay costs way less than what we spend a week on pills...but the w/ds i cannot take at all...and my poor husband, having to work like that...we havent been without pills in 4 years...

if anyone can tell me about their experience at/finding doc...please let me know...

thanks guys!!!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
what state are you in? i'm in wisconsin and i called a number i got from turntohelp.com, spoke to a therapist on the phone and he offered i come in the next day and start. i hose not to go that way. i went c/t instead. you went to that web site right? did you get more that 1 drs name? it was the 3rd dr. i called on the list in my area b4 i got the results i just told you about.
P.S. if you have yahoo you can always IM   tink1517

my boyfriend was taking as many as me for about a year so i totaly know what you guys are going thru.

tink
Helpful - 0
we are in SC...there are 4 in my area...but you got one to say come on in thats great...gives me lots of hope...i would love to chat with you...thanks for your help...

thank you!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.