Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

creek

hey there, i've been reponding to your posts, but you havent posted back. i know your having a tough time lately. is anything wrong? please let me know

thanks,
tink
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hell no, you know nothing is wrong here.  I am on day 6 but today is one of those pretty deep "relective" days and I just think I don't know what the **** I am talking about sometimes.  

What the hell do I mean when I say "when this part is over" see,,, that is the thing...I think this is magically (still) going to END and then there will be a BEGINNING and this will be the PAST...but I have no concept of the mean time in there.  Get that?

And who am I to say when this part is over?  I NEVER got through this part before.  I'm nuts some days,
Glad you are on today.  Are you in the snowstorm??
Helpful - 0
yes i am in the snow storm... ive detoxed twice before and really good for awile, and when i thought i could handle it, i f*cked up
i dont think this will ever really be over, the physical and mental will pass in time
but to be bluntly honest i know if i'm still clean 1 yr from now and someone handed me a pill, i'm 99% sure i would take it. but we're all different
you are doing so good, the rollarcaoster ride you feel like your on, is a good thing, cause it means your mind and body are changing... everyday your one step closer, sweety. just remember...BABY STEPS :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.