Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Good Morning

Morning folks....I feel yucky...still.....cramps...This has alot to do with the pain though......Isnt it great....My mind is a little crazy...but Im keeping in check...Im staying clear or everyone all but the little one cuz I am watching her this weekend...The other two kids...are fending for themselves...they are old enough.....I hate weekends....I stay at home...and I enjoy my time during the week when the kids are gone to school and the lady of the house....at work...everything is always in order....

On weekends...Well, I find myself doing my chores...adn cleaning up after them at the same time...Its frustrating and I go a little stir crazy...
Its amazing eh? I mean....how fast you can jus tlose your mind when you have stopped? I was doing really good during the week, weekends is here and wham....I been keepin my cool though, Im jus tquiet and getting things done....nothing different...

Im going to be going off and on...during the day...need to get some beading done...Hope everyone else is good!!! Happy thopughts happy thoughts lol
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
goodmorning, woke up with a frigging cold.
Trying to figure out which post Pacmule below you is talking about.
Some post I made on the 20th is bothering him or her I guess, I need some Nyquil
Helpful - 0
Hi...what exactly do you mean by beading...what are you making?  Just curious.

Tomorrow is Monday so you'll get a little break....are you doing ok other than the cramps and being a little "stir crazy"?  I know what you mean about weeks are a little easier...I do better with a routine but am enjoying today so far.

Take it easy today!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Good AM Michael...sorry you are under the weather...must have caught what Fladdict has!!!!!!!!!!! (Can germs carry through cyberspace!?)  I am trying to get IM user id names...went back in the archives to find but no luck...the only one I found was Tink's...

Talk to you later....get some saline nasal spray and lots of liquids!!!!!!!!!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
goodmorning Marcie....
did you finish your messenger download.
Do u need to fine tune?
send me an invite if your done to beachtowel1
so I can put you on my friends list.

Going for next thursday nite at 8pm EST
Check in time anytime after 7:30pm I will conference all of us into to one chat room for our NA meeting.
Hope to see you there......
Helpful - 0
Hey, get better soon......Try what I suggested to Fla....one tablespoon of ginger in a cup of water...Dont go outside..only before bed, its gross but heck it works..No sugar...only honey if you need it...I used to just glup it down like shots....lol and then a tall glass of water.....lol My mother made me drink yucky stuff when I was growing up...Im native...lol so we have all kinds of remedies....lol old ones..new ones....some never heard of....and all of them...GROSS lol...

I make beaded dreamcatchers Marce.....For ppls windows....bedrooms, and cars.......They are pretty......keeps me busy...

Im doing alright for the most part...frustrated....a little annoyed.....I took all my vitatims....had my coffee, had breakfast...should do my workout but I already had a shower so lol maybe not....who knows....If the pain keeps up though....Im going to lie down and watch movies...we'll see...Im craving pretty bad too, I have to remember it may not be the kids...it could be just me...so alot of biting the tongue today lol......HOw you doing this morning?

Postive thinking, postive thinking.....lol
Helpful - 0
Fight the cravings, just don't sit and think about them.
Do something, get your mind off them.
Come back here if you have to and engage in a conversation anything to get your mind on something else till the craving passes.

You can do it...........
Helpful - 0
My youngest girls love dreamcatchers...they each have them on their bedposts...they will swear they work!!!!! I think that is really awesome that you do that! I don't think I would have the patience nor the talent!

You are right...positive thoughts...hopefully it is contagious!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.