Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

All

Hello ev1...I just came on...have been in a bad snow storm lost internet connection and today we have another 12in on the way.
YAYYYYYYYYY for me. I am antsy as all hell....and all the new posts on this person trying to get rid of those pills still is on my mind.

Now I am wondering if it waas WISE of me to even put on here what I did about what I did.
I have things coming up with court and my child that I really think this could hurt. Now I am wondering if that was the plan also, b/c a person involved knows of the whole court thing.
I am now more scared than I was before...and I can't do anything about it. My addiction no-one knows about but here and a close friend.

If it was indeed a joke aimed to me, it was malicious and I for one can't take any chances when it comes to my kids. Just b/c I have an addiction does not make me a bad mother...but boy could it hurt my case.
I don't know how much I will be posting until this is all taken care of.
Love you all
Tracy

10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
One thing good is your honesty, key for recovery.

You speak from the heart and even if others want to ostracize you for it so what. Nothing is more important than recovery.

Many of us reported the indiviuals post of selling drugs he should be in jail for preying on people here hoping to take advantage of their cravings and weaknesses....

You mentioned court, did you attorney advise you to check into an inpatient drug rehab. He can get a continuances while your in there. Judges like when people try to do the right thing.......
Helpful - 0
I do not have a lawyer, can't afford one..and nobody knows of my addiction. But I am not so sure about that even being a safe secret anymore with the recent events.

Helpful - 0
You were honest about what you did thats what was important to me.
Who cares if others condemned you for it.
It amazes me what some people here will judge and point fingers at.
The addict mind is complicated and distorted.

If you learned from it thats the important thing,,,,remember recovery is the only thing that matters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
hey sweety, i've missed you...i fully understand where you are coming from w/ the whole court issue. my ex-husband knows about my addiction and is helping by keeping the kids in FL w/ him while i recover.
Great thing and very supportive, right?
well for the time being, but whats gonna happen when reality hits him thta i'm better and want to move my girls here w/ me? he's gonna flip, he lives under the illusion that i'll come back to FL he'll even help w/ the expenses, doent understand how bad it would be for mre to go back to where a left for a reason.
anyways, as on as i do this on my own, he'll never have proof should he try to fight me, i wont go to treatment centers and thats one of the reasons. i dont believe you posting here is harmful to your court case, we are anonymous. if you want to talk about it more, IM or email me.

i'm here for you girl...
tink
Helpful - 0
Tracy, if you get clean and into recovery including some NA meetings. Judges love that if you did it on your own with out a court order with a PO breathing down your neck.

Help yourself and get better and clean, then nobody can use anything against you.........
Helpful - 0
182775 tn?1209736027
I am not a lawyer and this is only my opinion:

The only way a court could know of YOUR posting on this forum is to take it off your computer.  And, I suspect the lower family courts are into that level of investigation.

What appears as a posting on this Forum would be hear-say in a court of law and not admitted even in the less formal family court.  A simple objection from you would stop any revelation.  There is no evidence that YOU posted it...only that it was posted.

Its easy to worry about these legal issues because it has such grave consequences for you.  However, I think any family lawyer would tell you to relax and forget the Forum postings.

GEORGE
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I feel so bad that you're going through so much. I was still up the night the "seller" posted, and it would be hard to believe it wasn't at you, BUT you didn't respond in the way he/she wanted. You were strong! All of your posts are helpful to others or positive thoughts about yourself. You have a lot of friends here and none of us are going to let you down.

Worrying about our kids is something we have no power over. It comes with the birth and it never goes away. You have all the ingredients it takes to be a good mom.

Take Care.....LS
Helpful - 0
I saw all of those posts too...didn't they say it was a kid from CA age 19?  I don't know if you are worried that this is somehow connected to your legal situation and that someone else knows about your addiction but it sounds like it was just a mean spirited prank on the part of that idiot...You are too hard on yourself. I see so much strength in you, espjecially when you came forward...don't second guess yourself!  I feel pretty safe in my anonymity on this forum....maybe I'm naive but that's how I feel and I hope you will again too!
Helpful - 0
it doesnt make you a bad mother. i have an 11 yr old daughter and i have never taken from her in anyway. i will suffer and do without when it comes to her needs. i truely wish you the best of luck and hope everything works out for you..
Helpful - 0
Thank you everyone! Also to: "LEO"  :) ..Thank you for informing me of that information. I appreciate that.

I appreciate all of you and everything you all do to keep me sane! I love all of you and am so proud to know every one of you!

Huggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.