Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

My afternoon check in lol

Hey folks, how you doing there today?
I woke up annoyed and frastrated.....I had to talk to my mother again today....three times actually...I must have cried enough yesterday because it didnt faze me the way it did yeseterday...who knows what it is.......

Anyways, on a happy note...I have been keeping busy all mornig, doing my beadwork....I have an order to get done that my mother is actually getting rid of for me...which is nice of her...I shouldnt have such hateful feeligns but I do.....The only time we talk to one another is to fight...or to swap money back and forth...Nice relationship..I should just let it go..but its hard....its frustating....but Im okay..Im just trying to keep my mind of it...

You know, I forgot about my beadwork for a while there..I havent done much for a few weeks now...maybe around a month...so fell behind....maybe taht is part of what was missing and why I went kinda loopy...meh..either way...Im doing alright..sore from sitting and doing the webbing in my crafts..but eitherwya...well...and I only blazed once today lol...weird....Im due though lol

2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well....oh yea.. Marce yea I swear by them too......I have one in my window and its perfect.......I get the morning sun......

Anywyas, I hope your all alright...and I will come back and check in sometime this evening...

Have a good day!! Miss yas
Helpful - 0
Bead work?? Cool....you have my e-mail can you e-mail any of your projects that you have done?
Very interested in seeing!
HUggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.