Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Everyone!!

So I spent my morning laying in bed reading the paper and watching tv, my son stayed with my mom last night so that we could have date night (I love date night) I felt pretty good so after dropping my son off, I took the longest shower (felt so good to not be rushed)I even got to shave my legs thank god cause it had been awhile. I did my hair (not just the ponytail I've been wearing the last couple of days but actually blow dried it and and flat ironed it) put a little make up on, and some sexy underwear and had dinner with my honey. He cooked pork chops and mac and cheese (all homemade the man is a wonderful cook, no boxed mac and cheese here!) we had a little wine but I figured one glass was ok. Watched movies in bed its been raining like crazy here so we opened the bedroom window and turned up the heat i love fresh air where its cold when you hop out of bed but SUPER snuggly in bed with the feather bed and down comforter. Had some awesome sex both the down and dirty kind and the lovey dovey kind (sorry tmi) and then I took my valium only 1 5mg for sleep and slept until 8:00am no waking up, no rls nothing but good old sleep, as I said at the start of this read the paper in bed, took one more great shower with my honey (he washed my hair for me which I love ALMOST more than sex) then went and picked up my son. Last night and today have been amazing. So theres my happy story. I'm glad to see/read everyone elses happy stories/memories it's really making a difference for me!
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
147172 tn?1226758178
A very big part of me, the old me, us very happy for you and I hope to one day be like that again but I have to be honest and say that I read your post and got angry that I no longer know what those days feel like......
Helpful - 0
182775 tn?1209736027
At my advanced age...the pork chops and mac and cheese...are what really sound interesting.

Is your guy willing to share his recipe?

GEORGE
Helpful - 0
girlybuff I'm sorry if I upset you, I wasn't trying to "rub" anyones face in my own happiness, and trust me I don't feel all better by any means, but I put my heart and mind into having a good time last night and put the *BS* on the back burner for the night. If you are commited to getting better days/nights like that will come again, you deserve to have them, and you will.

George: Mac and cheese is as follows.... (not his own recp got it from friends of ours) Boil noodles, drain water, add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (not cooked) to noodles, shred colby, pepper jack, and sharp chedar cheese (tillamook cheese if you have it in your area)layer noodles and cheese and put in over on about 250 until golden brown....
Helpful - 0
add a little milk and butter to noodles and soup too
Helpful - 0
147172 tn?1226758178
I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU and I can see that there is hope but right now I am at my 21rst hour of no pills and I want to kick everyone's ass so to speak.  
Please keep posting happy thingd.  I hope to one day be able to post them too.
As I sithere and stare at my pill supply trying to thik of ways to take just one to ease the pain or try to figure out a way to lay them all out again to start another tapering schedule or to just start taking them againa nd have a good night with the awards on and the snow coming and then get to a dr this week.... I feel empowered by what you wrote and I've also BEGGED Jesus for help and I think he is giving it to me.
Helpful - 0
Wow, is he still sleeping...lol

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.