Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ladysundown please read Fentanyl help

Hello, My name is manonfire. I am struggling with fentayl, ans I was told you'd have some good advice for me. They tol me to create this post to get your attention. You can read all about my problem in Fentanyl Help and also Manonfire. I'l greatlfully take any advice you or anyone else can give me. It is just nice to be able to admit that I am scared. If anything else, that has helped me the most so far.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
You have helped me as much as I have helped you. For so long I was the only one here on the fentanyl patches. It's not that other's don't care. I think they just don't know about them. I admit for a long time I was resentful that no one was responding to my questions and need for understanding. I no longer feel that way. There are some nice people here. However, if you ever mention not coming back to post, I can't let you leave here alive. lol

I don't seem to be connecting with manonfire. He needs help desperately and I have put posts to him all over the board. Maybe you could do him more good.

Looking forward to your next post.....LS
Helpful - 0
Hey Lady,
I see just about every time I see "fentanyl patches", you are there to offer help.  I am sure you are doing more good than you know.  You have helped me.  It is very important to let others know they are not alone in this.  Since there are so few of us e.g., patch users, we especially need to help each other.  We need to get the word out there that they (patches) are just TOO addictive to be taken lightly. I know I go through a mini w/d every third day, because they just do not last as they are supposed to.  I am going to make a major change next week.  I have thought about it for some time, and have alternate plans for whatever comes up.
Hey Lady, how are you today??
Helpful - 0
Hey hun, thanks so much! I KNEW you would love to help with this post...thank you for helping!

Huggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Thanks for letting me know. I will give him all the help I can. He's got a lot of pain and a dangerous drug that he's dealing with. He is also strong and that will work in his favor.

Have a great day/night
LS
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
i think he just left for the night. i talked to him for awhile. you know more about these kind of opiates than i do. he is taking lozenges now. doc wants to put him on patches. just thought i would give you the synopsies. how was your day??
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Forgive me. I just saw your post with more info down a little ways. I will answer that one.

Sorry,
LS
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Hello and Welcome,

There are only a few of us here on the fentanyl patches. I am more than happy to answer any questions you have. I have researched them extensively. I started on 100mg after some surgeries on my arm. My surgeon and family Dr. didn't put me on them. It was a nurse practitioner while I was in rehab. I am tapering off of them with the help of my family doctor and hope to be off of them soon. I don't have chronic pain.

If you wouldn't mind, please post to me and tell me your story and I will answer as soon as possible. I come here more than once a day. This post will keep moving down but I will find it. Suprglyde, bowhunter, and A Man of Faith are on the patches also. I didn't read any other post when I got to the board. I just saw your post first and answered. Are you on the patches now?? If so what mcg?? Don't be frightened. We are all pulling together and suprglyde is a great guy to talk to, also.

Take Care and I will be watching for you next post..LS
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.