Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

not sleeping...

i was just wondering if anyone that is actively using tabs has this proble...they really make me sleepy at night...i go to bed around 1 or 2, and then i wake up about 2 hrs later...then i go back to bed, and wake around 630...wide awake...but then by 11am i am super tired, and try to get my girls to nap then...and after that i just want to lay around til like 4pm or so...i dont lay around every day...but if i get the chance to, i take it...

so weird...sometimes i take them and im wired...then others i take them and i cannot keep my eyes open...

anyone experience the same thing?...
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
THIS HAPPENS TO ME! I am so glad to hear I am not the only person.  I have been trying to figure out what is wrong with me, and why no matter WHAT TIME I go to bed, I wake up between the hrs of 6:30am-8am EVERY DAY over the last 9-12mos.  I wish there was something I can do, cause I am sick of waking up WIDE AWAKE at 6:30am only to be exhausted by 11am.
Helpful - 0
I always experienced the same thing about sometimes if I would take them they would make me very tired, and other times they give you a huge burst of energy. It always seemed like if I hadn't had enough sleep the night before, as soon as I would take a couple I would want to go right to bed, no matter what time of day.

However... something must be different for me. Even if I did stay wide awake, when I finally did get tired and went to sleep, I could sleep for hours... 12-14 hours at a time.
Helpful - 0
wow!!!...i havent seen tat uch sleep since i was in in my teens...lol...i really get at the most 4 hours of sleep every day...and im sorry to those who arent even getting that...i am not trying to boast...more than likely you are off pills and i however am not...well till today that is...i have 5 pills left...hubby calling doc for us today...i hope we get one soon...

pary for us...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.