Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hello all what's up?

Hello out there where ever you are........
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sorry Lady, just getting over a cold lot of Nyquil..lol
I hope very much to see you thursday and hope I haven't betrayed you in any way or caused you to run.
We don't talk a lot but hopefully we can change that.....
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Yahoo is uninstalled. I forgot for a brief period that I'm not in the "loop" and gave my s/n on yahoo. I still have aim and aol and my ISP.

I'm sticking to the people who know me and have been so understanding. Perhaps those of us on patches could do something similar. Beach when you posted and asked me why I gave you my email address I didn't know what to think. I thought you would know why. It was for ThursdayNext anyway. That's why I had both of your names on the post. Better go while I can keep my fingers from running away. adios....LS
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
No harm done. I have had yahoo for seven years. I think I got so carried away and happy to have people here finally that understand what I'm going through and I understand them. I know we're not supposed to give email names or address. That's what I meant when I said I will probably get my head cut off.
LS
Helpful - 0
Nope just go on yahoo messenger when you download it then type in beachtowel1
it then comes to me to accept, I accept and put you in my friends list.

Sorry for the misunderstanding..........

I thought you had already done that, am I thinking about
somebody else?
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I thought it was what we were supposed to do if we were interested in the yahoo thing. That's how I got everyone elses' name on yahoo that is here.
SORRY,not interested anymore. It was for Thursday.
Helpful - 0
Not sure of what your saying, why are you giving me your email address?
Helpful - 0
Hi Marcie,

Great thing about comcast if you buy a wireless router your allowed networking on three computers.........

It will be great to see you on Thursday probably around 12 of us I think.....
Helpful - 0
Hey...how was your day?...I snuck on when my son walked out of the room...becoming addicted to being on here!  I think we need another computer because my son is back and I have to go AGAIN!!!! Good day for me!  Getting my confidence back at work and feeling like the old me!  Look forward to the meeting on Thurs night!

Talk to you later!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.