Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lady sundown, you still here???

can't stay long, and wanted to type you in real time...
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
lady i know you can get off that patch.be brave and rough the it without 12. i think you can make a couple of days of w/ds. if i can go c/t off my 75 youcan go without that 12. im here for you.besides id like you to tell me about wy. what part did you grow up in?ive been to yellowstone in 05 that place is awsome lady im here if you need me.   the bowhunter
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I feel better knowing you will be here. From all I have gathered as far as info, it sounds like I better taper down to 12mcg and then just sweat it out. I believed until tonight that the Actiq lollipops were going to just ease me right off at the end of the patch use and I would be home free with very little w/d. I have to make that cut to just the 25mcg. Just talking about it isn't getting it done.

I think we owe it to other patch users to help in any way we can. We have found there is no real place for the fentanyl patch. I don't want anyone to be as lost as we were. I'm not blaming anyone on this forum because they really can't understand and they have been as supportive as they can.

You take care...thought I wasn't gonna hear from you tonight. Pleasant surprise....LS
Helpful - 0
Hey Lady,
Still up?   Doing OK?  Read one of your last posts - Don't worry about me, I won't leave this site until both of us are off the patch.  And after that, I plan on contuining to offer what little help I can to other "patchers".  After over four years straight, I fel I am qualified to offer assistance, no matter how small it may be, to anyone who needs it.  And, I am pretty sure you will be there, right along side me.  Right??
Well......night Lady, type to ya later.  
It's 10:07PM now.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I saw your post at 10:48 p.m. I'm not sure how much I missed you by. I am in N. IN.

Have a peaceful night.....LS
Helpful - 0
"There is no place for the fentanyl patch".  Well put Lady, VERY well put!!
No matter what, there is an alternative.
Helpful - 0
guess not...I gotta go try to sleep
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.