Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

anyone???...

my husband called the doctor we wanted today, about getting us on subuxone...and low and behold he isnt in on mondays...which sucks for us, because we only have a few lortab 5s...and that is nothing compared to the 3 10s i take every 3 hours...

som im asking everyone and anyone to pray for us in the next few days...of course i do the same for you guys every night...i do not want w/ds...im already feeling it...as we have not been without in a little over 4 years...

oh yeah...hubby called back this evening to try to leave a message, and spoke with a nurse...she informed him this was an inpatient facility...turntohelp.com did not state that...and this is not something we could do...

so he is calling the remaining 3 on our list at 8am...my only hope is someone will take us on...

thanks for your thoughts and prayers...

we love you, natasha
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
147172 tn?1226758178
I wil pray for you.
You both CAN do it.  
It'll feel like the world is ending but read everyone's stories, it's really not.  Your mind wants you to believe you can't go on without the drug but you can.
Trust in that!

There is always the emergency room if it's absolutely necessary.....
Helpful - 0
I know how hard this is but together you to can stay strong!  It really isn't the end of the world though I know I felt the same way!  Didn't think I would ever come out on the other side but many do and so can you!  You both are so much stronger than you think...have faith in yourselves and know kicking this thing is everyone ultimate...it is so worth it for you and your family! I'llpray for you both. Let us know what you find out today.
Peace, Marcie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.