Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

starting day 6 off fentanyl

mornin all well the days are alot better.the best thing is im hungry all the time now must be trying to gain 10lbs back i lost last week.got out of the house and went and seen my oxy connection last night[not for fix]just to visit.shes a good friend i told her i can do them anymore so dont call me when you get them.she so funny she said i dont get them anymore. ive known her all my life so i know shes not gonna give them to me anymore.just wanted to cover my ass in case of relapse.im a strong guy so i really dont think i will.[but just in case i cover my butt].i will say one thing it feels good to have my life back.i feel so much better,other than not sleeping well.every post in here is what gives me the strength to keep going.im starting round 6 with devil,ill give the devil the first 2 rounds but i knocked him down in rounds 4,5 i think by round 14 ill knock him out for the count.[i like the boxing terms for my days clean]i know everyones different but stay strong you will beat it. just i am.i called my doc and told him idont want any more narcs,called my oxy people and told them not to call[both are friends so iknow there not gonna hook me up any more]and tell someone about your proplem.im so glad my wife is beside me she makes me strong
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
if you have know on to tell keep coming here.this forum and every post keeps me going.i try and tell my story every day.if i can help 1 person kick this stuff. ill feel great for myself and for that person.and beach i cant wait for thur. meeting ill be there     the bowhunter
Helpful - 0
189586 tn?1297254061
I am close on day 7 here,,still feeling sluggish,,real sluggish,, but congraulations,,,great job,,I could never visit my connection and leave with none,,that is strong,,I have to give you a star  for that,,anyways peace and happiness and stay strong,,,bugzz
Helpful - 0
thanks bugsy just something i thought i had to too beet this thing.hey i know what your saying tjhe sleep thing really bothers me but i gotta keep going i know ill get steady sleep soon bugsy keep it up your doing great well all beat the devil drug. clapton is really helping through the morning. clapton really is god ha ha    the bowhunter
Helpful - 0
Sweeeet. Congrats, Bowhunter. You'll always be 3 days ahead of me! But I don't mind you leading the race, as log I STAY 3 days back! Stay strong, set the example for us to follow, and be sure to tell everyone how you did it.

Helpful - 0
me and you were gonna kick it your not 3 days behind your right beside me if one of us falls the other will pick the other up. im here to help anyone.everyone here has helped me so im returning the favor.you need me im here for everyone
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I'm so proud of you!! There is no doubt that you will kick it this time. You have a plan and that's what it takes. Until you make a real commitment like you did, it usually not a success.

Having you wife for support and the meetings plus us here on the forum seems to be sitting you up for being clean.

Keep posting and take care....LS
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.