Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

skyfoxglitter

im sure youve posted it a million times...but how has your experience been...if you dont mind, just briefly share beginning to now...

whatever you feel like sharing...

love natasha...
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well it has been two months since I started and I can tell you it has made a world of difference for me.. I don't have to worry about how many pills I have left or where am I going to get more.... I take one dose of Suboxone when I get up and I am good for 24 hours its great.... I will be honest that there are days I still have the mental cravings but never physical ... It has thus far been the smartest decision I have made and I am glad to see you are joining the ranks of sobriety... I will let you know it is a sublinguel tablet (melts under the tongue) and they say it has a peach taste NOT TRUE it tastes like ass and stays in your mouth for about an hour.. But that is a small price to pay believe me... CONGRATS again!!!!  Feel free to ask me anything you would like I would love to help you any way I can!!!  Stephanie
Helpful - 0
oh man...i am not one to stand a pill to stay in my mouth...yuck!!!!...but as you say, it is a small price to pay...i am so excited...wish i could skip tonight and tomorrow...but a day and a half is nothing compared to what others are going through...

thanks for the info...and im sure ill have more questions for you...

love, natasha
Helpful - 0
I never tried suboxone maybe that is good with skys description of the taste.
I had subutex, it wasn't that bad, but then everymorning for two years right out of bed I would throw 6 percs in my mouth and chew them on the way to the coffee pot.....
Helpful - 0
oh man...thats gross...i could swallow 6 at a time...but could not leave in my mouth for more than a second...but again...small price to pay...

are you still on subutex...i think you are but do not remember...

love, natasha
Helpful - 0
I went into detox and went on a 5 day subutex treatment plan. They were very nice to me my X is a part time professor at a college in Ann Arbor. She teaches Phlebotomy and one of her students was a nurse there. Thank God because at first my w/d symtoms were so bad she gave me an extra one without calling for Doctors approval.

Very small tab under your tongue and it dissolves. Affects are pretty fast.........

By the way I started chewing the pills in the morning to get relief faster after a while just like anything you get used to it.......
Helpful - 0
I can't get used to them.... Luckily it only takes a minute or so to dissolve but I am telling you that it lingers in your mouth for an hour... But KEEP the faith it really is not that bad... I am just a baby :-) (blonde) ya know the type :-)
Helpful - 0
thank you guys...i can already taste it...lol...i dont care i...i would eat **** right now to get off these...

cant wait till thursday...very excited...

love you guys...natasha
Helpful - 0
I want to wish you good luck, I mean that!

It will really help with W/Ds you will still have mental cravings but no w/d's and that is wonderful?

please let us know thursday how your doing......
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.