Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I already feel like giving up

I already feel like giving up, I am tired of feeling drepressed allthe time I am tired of being mt mom's mom, all my life i hae had to look out for her she leaves with guys she meets on the internet and goes to there house and has my 12 years old sister worried to death about her I have a real father that has not wanted nothing to do with me, I left home at 12 years old and was on my own i found my mom overdoesd on pills in the woods in her bed room they took my son from me when I was 17 and then gave me my 9 year old brother and 8 year old sister but not my baby boy i have him back now but why not so long ago, he is only 4 and he seems like he hate me my husband has no idea what the word feelings sre and if you say something about how you feel he thinks its a bad thing i feel like the only way out of all the dumb **** is to end my life sometimes i don't want to remember that my unle melosted me who never got in trouble because i love my dad and he was helping pay the bills because we were so poor all i ate was beans and corn bread. My uncle is dead now but i still have to live with that my other uncle was a complete drunk well they both were and they never showerd all they did was drink beer all day and night.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
first things first...ending your life would do your son no good...nor your brother and sister...i think you are young...maybe 21...so you have a very long life ahead of you...i really think you need to go see a therapist...if that is an option...if not, this is a great place to vent...most here have wonderful things to say, and great advice to offer...

i am very sorry for the life you have lead up til now...but you are the only one who can control what happens from here on out...give your son his mother...he deserves that much...

ask me anything i will try to help you with what i know...

love, natasha
Helpful - 0
I have nothing i feel like my son and dauhter would be beter offi have nothing to offer them i love them my husband says i am selfish to say thing like that but he dont know what it si like to have been meolseted 2 times and have a mom that only cares for her self not her kids i have done everything i can to do help her, I just found her in micco about 14 miles away from me in a mans house that lied abotu his name and he got mad when I found out where he lived and his real name. I was so scared I lost my mom and she did not care my lil sister was so sick and she was hanging out havina blast. I don't get it i tryed to bring her to my church but i cant make her my real father met me and never called again what the he** is wring w/ me and you r right i am 22 married w/ 2 babys and i never had a life its always been around my mom and tring to find her.
Helpful - 0
Sweety, I am so sorry things have gone/are going the way they are for you, but please hear me out. My father commited suicide when I was 9. He shot himself in the front yard. Now, I know he thought it was "for the best" and that "we'd be better off with out him" but he was so wrong. I'm now 24 and not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about him and wished he was still here with me. I know it's hard, but you just have to tell yourself that suicide is NOT an option. If you don't think of yourself, think about your kids. I can personally tell you that they will not be better off without you here. They will grow up wondering why they weren't good enough to keep thier Mom around. I'm speaking from personal experiance.
I'm not sure what's happened in your Mom's life to make her feel so hepless and out of controll, but don't let it happen to you.
I come from a long line of women who have been abused, but each generation is getting better and better becuase they have pulled themselves out of that cycle. I agree that a therapist would definatly be of some help. If that's not an option, check with your doctor about an antidepressant. The people here on this board are all wonderfull, and they are always here to lend a helping hand. I hope things get better for you soon. Please remember that your life can and will get better if you just hang in there.
Helpful - 0
Hey, I know what u are going thru, believe me this has been a SUICIDAL week for me to, my 2 precious baby boys live with their father 4hrs away and I CANNOT handle it, it has been 7yrs and I cant get over it, Who can get over something like that, sometmes ending it all seems the anwser but guess what? I dont want to go straight to hell for killing myself, I have  babies waiting for me at the pearly gates(7 miscarriages a hysterectomy at the age of 25, so u want to talk about basket case, i know what I did at the time for my babies but my life is perfect and I want my BABIES BACK. But honey, suicide isnt the way to go... email me if you need to talk...

Elisha--- ***@**** only if u want...

Love,
Elisha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.