Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

So Many Posts...So little Time

Good Am all.  I can't believe how many new people come in everyday and how so many old timers keep coming back...I'm middle of the road I guess...been here about 3 weeks now. On day 19 c/t from 10-15 10mg hydrocodone daily. (I know some of you have heard this as nauseum!) I wish I had time to respond to every post because you all touch my heart...I know this addiction is such an awful place to be in our lives, something I don't think we would wish on our worst enemy!  To those struggling, I hope you can find strength and inspiration here in the stories of others and wisdom in people's advice!  Everyone here truly cares what happens to you and someone is always around to help!

Each of us has to make the individual decision as to what route to recovery is best for us. SOme have been successful on subuxone, some can taper, c/t for others, some are not quite ready to quit.  No one is here to judge or tell you this is what you have to do...we can only be there to support and give each other suggestions! I have found great support on this forum, which is why I come back here everyday to check in and see how everyone is doing. I think this place is what has given me the strength to stay clean...Keep posting!
Peace,
Marcie

3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thanks for those kind words...i think that if a newbie were to read those they would feel very comforted...and an old timer would appreciate them...

im in w/ds as of now...haven had any pills since 2am...wow...it really blows my mind how quickly the body screams for what i was feeding it...

but whatever...my appt is at 1 tomorrow...just have to deal for that long...

again thank you...

love, natasha
Helpful - 0
A Judge Mayberry made my decision easy...lol
Helpful - 0
Whatever it takes!!!! Right?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.