Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Websites that ship without a script.

If anyone knows of a website where I can get morphine without a script, I would really appreciate your help.  I use to get hydro 10's and xanax 2mg from a site on here but they quit shipping to my state.  Now I cant find anything.  I know alot of these places on here have been shut down but I also know that there are still alot of places out there that you can find this stuff at.  I just dont have all day long to sit and search.  I know there are alot of places overseas that will still ship without a script.  I just need the website so I can see if they have what I need.  
I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ya China.......
Helpful - 0
Sorry for my comment but this is not an RX
People are here to stop using not as a drug store to find drugs.

Go to the hospital they have it.......
Helpful - 0
yes...its called howcouldyou.com...im not trying to be mean, but this is a site for people in search of, or in recovery...not to find websites to get more...im very disappointed you would ask that here...have you read any of these posts?...

do you have real pain...or just self medicating?...if you need help we are here for that...love and support...but not for you supply...

thanks, natasha
Helpful - 0
I also don't want to come off cold or insensitive, but your request is kind of odd if you truly read any of the posts on this site!  Maybe you should reconsider why you stumbled on this site?!?  The support is awesome if that's the road your ready to take.
Helpful - 0
You have GOT to be kidding.
Helpful - 0
LOL !!!  EXCUSE ME !!!!!
HELLO !!???   Im an addict.  Doesnt that answer most of your questions ??  I am at my worst right now and will do ALMOST anything for my next dose.  And yes, I have read quite a few of the posts and replies here. And I know that at least one of you out there might kinda know what Im going through, and help a friend out.  

My appologies to all that I affended.  
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I don't have connections, but if I did and I hooked you up IT WOULD NOT be helping you. I suggest detox.
LS
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.