A
Close

Bowhunter.....how ya doing?

Haven't seen you today. Still doing OK?
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
yeah i just got on doing great thanks how about you
Helpful - 0
OK...a bit depressed this evening. Still no sleep. But managing. Glad you're still on track. You've sort of become my focal member....hope you dont mind! Wanna stay 3 days behind you!
Helpful - 0
dont worry your fine i had my physical on 1/29 im the same doc said i was healthy.dont get depressed you got me and everyone here.i had to tell my doc i didnt want any narcs.i cut all ties with the pills.thats the only way i knew i couldnt go back.thats what you have to do that talk about how your feeling.im on day 7 i still had a baby w/d[just brain wonders for couple hrs]but i dont crave.hang on well make it. im still not sleeping right couple hrs up for a couple then sleep a couple more.ive been laid off for 6 wks so im ready to go back to work hopefully monday.thats the main thing stay as busy as you can keeps your mind from wondering. write back i can stay here with you for a while
Helpful - 0
if you want to IM me do you have yahoo messenger
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.