Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CREEK-you're on my mind

girl, you've been on my mind all day. i remember going thru my divorce. it wasnt a nasty one, but my husband did leave me for an 18yr old girl. i was angry, sad, lonely and depressed. you'll make it thru this i promise you. i only wish i had this forum back then for support.

my divorce was 5yrs ago, around the same time i started abusing my pain pills (coincidence???) i admire you and your strength, cause you are not only going thru a divorce, but you are battling your addiction at the same time. your one hell of a strong girl, your a fighter i see it in your words, keep on fighting, you may lose a battle, but you'll win the war.

your in my thoughts...remember to take "baby steps"

luv ya,
tink
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I hope the best for us.
Helpful - 0
You are the best.  Thank you for your post tink, and redirect and beach.   Thank YOU.  Just taking it by the hour.  Not going to sit at the computer tonight....so long.  
Helpful - 0
Sometimes life can deal us a bad hand and even though it hurts everywhere right now you will get through it. I just hope that you don't say the two words that every addict says before they use..."F U C K - I T"

That is when we give up and figure what worse things can't happen to us, we think were hurting so bad and everything is negative so who cares. But we all know
that is not true. By using things do get worse and recovery is harder. So now instead of dealing with the one bad hand your forced to deal with addiction which in itself is another nightmare.

People listened to you ranting and raving last night and there was not one negative thing said only people were worried that you would give up and just go on a big
binge.

I'm sorry that your hurting, this is my other side talking now.......

Helpful - 0
Same here creek, you are on my mind too. As stated above, I get the feeling from your words that you are a fighter.  Don't give in, it only gets better, YOU KNOW THAT!

Thanks for the kind words you gave to me also.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.