Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Its oneway where are all the old members?

Yo to all the members from about 2 months ago. I hope all you guys are doing good. I'm still alive, my life is still in danger but been staying in different places, but most of all I'm still clean. I really hope to hear from you guys. I think I been through the worst part of the fire, I hope you guys have to. Its good to see the new members but it gets me kinda thinking the old members aren't here because they went back to drugs. I hope I'm wrong.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I wasn't on for a while because i didn't have access to a computer for a while.
Helpful - 0
How's it going mate? We all thought you had disapeared. I sent you a couple of e-mails. Chemmonster7 asked me about 5 times if I had heard from you but I told her I hadn't. We were very worried that certain people had caught up with you and something terrible had happened. Are you still taking the oxys? I've managed to reduce my methadone to 100mg and am going down 5mg per fortnight without any problems so far. I hurt my back at the gym and haven't trained for nearly 3 weeks and my weight has gone down to about 230 but I can soon get that back. It's good to hear from you and I hope everything is ok.
God bless, Graeme.
Helpful - 0
Hey sorry man just been back and read one of your earlier posts and I see that your off the oxy. Well done mate I'm really proud of you. I wish I could quit this bloody methadone though. It's just so hard to get off. Like I said before, when I came clean to my doc about the fact that I was abusing the morphine and oxycontin he was prescribing me for my knees and he said he would transfer me to methadone because it would be easier to come off (his words) I wish I had ran out of that surgery as fast as I could (not that I can run very fast at my size!). But as they say, hindsight is always 20/20. Hope to hear from you soon man, it's good to have you back.
God bless, Graeme.
Helpful - 0
yo Graeme I was posting from my phone I guess the way they set the site up for some reason doesn't let me post from my phone and just lets me view the front page. Also I felt really sick for the last month and didn't feel like being on the message board. I actually had a rough month, I was so low on energy. Damn that sucks about the knee you seem to have bad luck sometimes. Anywas if you feel like you need to slow down your taper then slow it down. I know you want to get done quick but its better to take it slow and be done forever. I'm finally feeling like things are slowly coming to a end its a great feeling. Hope you make it through.
Helpful - 0
Im so glad your back, your clean......Wow, its amazing...it turely is.......

Please keep in touch...We need you around here!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.