Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Geez its thursday..

yeah this week went by way quicker than i realized..I am so not weaned down enough to quit sunday like i thought. this root canal f-ed everything up. i am still taking two and a half 5mg's a day. i wanted to a least be down to one a day. even a half would be nice.. i guess i am gonna see what i can do in the next 3 days.. see if i can do only 10mgs today..7.5 tommorrow and 5 on saturday.. yikes this is scary.. i really want to quit on my days off. but i know i don't have enough pills to go another week til next sunday. now i am scared..
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
how's your jaw feeling. i feel your pain and am proud your taking as little as you are. i'm a huge baby when it comes to face/tooth pain.
Helpful - 0
What ever you have to do, just get off them if you can..

Yes it is Thursday,,meeting night. It should be interesting....
Helpful - 0
Try cutting every 2 days instead of every day - its working for me.
Good luck
chewey
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
i am working late and will not be able to make it..wish i could. especailly now.. days go by so fast and with being sick and the root canal i just didn't realize my quit date was 2 and half days away. no i am scared..
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
my jaw is hanging in there..thanks
Helpful - 0
sorry to hear that, maybe next time..take care.....
Helpful - 0
Can you try to taper in a way that you can still quit on Sunday (2 today, 1.5 Fri, 1 Sat, 0.5 Sun)? If you don't like the w/d from taking < 2 or 3/d, just keep taking 2 or 3/d until Sunday, then stop and flush the pills. That would still make a really good taper, to go from much more than 10 down to 10 then to zero. You may actually have more w/d if you go down by 1/2 pill a day than if you just stop at 2/d. Just a thought ...
Helpful - 0
Hey, glad to hear your jaw feels better...sorry to hear you are mentally not feeling so great!  You have been so strong here for everyone, please see that in yourself and know that you can do this!!!!!!If you can support all of us, you can support yourself and we are here for you as well!

Keep the faith,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.