Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Suboxine

Hi everyone I have been a silent member of this forum for quite sometime and cant tell you how much help this forum has been.  Im on my 11th day of Suboxine treatment and am really starting to feel like my old self after a lenghty battle with those little monsters that become are only friend until they turn on us when we say NO MORE!  I was a recrational pill popper for many years until about a year and a half ago when i was introduced to snorting OxyContin's.  Up until I began Suboxine I was abusing on average 3 80's a day.  I can not tell you how much the Sub has helped in all aspects of recovery.  Cravings, Depression, aches, stomach all have subsided in the past 10 days!  I recommend anyone who can get on the Suboxine program do so!  If anyone has any questions or concerns dont hesitate asking.  God Bless all of you and ALWAYS remember 1 day at a time!  
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
HI Apey. Welcome to the forum. If you scroll up to the top of the page hit post a question on the right.. (This is a old thread) you will get more support if you start your own.. You can quit the pills and get your life back ! Stick around gather support and read.. take care, lesa
Helpful - 0
Please someone give me some advice...I have been addicted to pain pills for almost five years...I usully take between one and four ten milligram percocets a day...I am ready to get clean but have been reading mixed reviews on suboxine...should I try it??!!!
Helpful - 0
I take a suboxine and break it up in four pieces and take one a day. I'm now on day two. How man days do I need to take suboxine for withdrawal symptoms from taking loratabs, somas, and tramadol before I can stop taking the suboxine and the withdrawal symptoms will be gone?
Helpful - 0
i am addicted to pain pills (tabs) bad and have been for 5 years.... i am so ready to stop it all but i can not live with the withdraws and do everything else in my life too anyone know how to get help with dr visits and perscriptions too? i just need help and i know i do i just dont know where to start
Helpful - 0
If you can get a hold of atleast 8 suboxine you should be alright.  I would take a full pill as soon as you go into withdrawls or atleast 12hours after your last opiate intake.  The sub will alieviate your withdrawl symptoms within 30min.  I would take 3 subs the first day, 2 on day 2 and 3 and 1 on day 4 if that is all the sub pills you can get.  Im not that familar with the Thomas recipe but was informed by my Dr. that under ZERO circumstances can I mix a benzo (zanax,valium, cloto,etc) with the sub very dangerous and can cause you to stop breating immediatly!  I no they say not to mix opiate with benzos for the same reason but that is something unfortantly I did on many occasions.  Im telling you give the suboxine a try it does work.  I hope that helps, feel free to ask me anything!  God Bless and 1 day at a time!
Helpful - 0
A friend gave me a few of his suboxone to help me with w/d's. I plan on stopping again in the nwxt week or so. I am living with my in-laws right now and am very misrible. My husband and I will be moving out with our kids in the next few weeks so we will stop together. Last time I tried suboxone, I took a quater first thing in the morning and then another in the evening if need be. But i still get cravings badly. I've also tried taking a half but I get headachs, do you know if i can use the thomas recipe post with the suboxone. I also get anxiety bad with the w/d's. Can I take .5mg's of zanax with it, or advil for the headache. My dr will not give me a Rx so inorder to get them, I have to buy them from my dealer, the same one i get the OC's from too. Isn't that funny? I also snort the oxy's. Anywhere from 80 to 180mg's a day. I need to kick this for good to financially afford the new place.....
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.