Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DAnthrope

Honestly I did it in my house. I honestly don't know how I made it through ct. I really don't. Maybe cause I was broke or just to weak to get anymore. I mean it was gettin to the point where I was so crazy I could not leave my house cause the anxiety and paranoia was so bad. I did not leave my house for a month because it was hell to walk. I don't know when I screwed up I only screwed up for one day and thats it. I didn't keep going for days on in. I really don't know how I made it through.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Man, I was reading on that. That's insane. You were actually INJECTING 1600 mg/d and managed to quit c/t? I can see how it took 2+ months to recover from that. You're my hero. That's awesome and should serve as a testament to anyone who doubts he/she can do it.
Helpful - 0
thanks man. I was seriously messed up. but it means a lot to me that someone aknowledges what I been through.
Helpful - 0
I will certainly remember your story because of the sheer numbers involved!
Helpful - 0
the docotors said if i kept going at it like that I would probably od because I kept telling them about od symptoms. I spent 50 grand in a month on oc's. Its honestly scary to think about ever going back to those times.
Helpful - 0
That's serious sh1t. Tell me ... doesn't injecting make opiates several times more powerful? I read somewhere that morphine is much more potent when not taken orally.
Helpful - 0
it definetly makes it hit you all at once. I know that much. I mean you get a huge blast and then its gone. Thats why injecting gets so addictive because you get addictted to the blast. Morphine makes me feel like i'm gettin pins and needles, I don't like it.
Helpful - 0
Well, for some reason I really did like it. I don't remember pins and needles, either. I actually had an incredible amount of energy while in maintenance mode.

I think I came close to OD a few times as well. When I vomited from taking too much too fast or looked in the mirror and barely saw my pupils, it was kinda scary. Another reason I quit.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.