Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
thank you so much for your kind words to my hubby...made me feel special...as we all are...

i am feeling really good right now, except for tooth, but small in comparison...

but i want to know how you are doing today?...or are you going to be at the meeting tonight?...and maybe you know what time...

love natasha
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
sorry...went back and read your posts...wow, what a day you are having...i want to hug you so tight...you dont want to hear the truth eh?...you WILL do it, you ARE doing it, and your GOING to keep it up...we are all here for you...go take a hot hot hot bath...you dont have to fix your hair or do your makeup...baby steps...and pet your dog for me...

see you tonight?...

love, natasha
Helpful - 0
Oh fuckin computers.  I just wrote you a pretty long post and LOST IT>
I will summarize now, because that UUUGGGHHHH gets me.  It is doing it again!

OK...Ya, it has been a fuckin day.  You know, just like the other night and yesterday.  The people here changed the course of my day.  I would not have made it through. A FACT!  I am not being dramatic.

I am overwhelmed by this family I have here.  FLaadict got right on the horn and bitched me out for giving up.  Someone new was right there saying they were in the same boat. and then CATUF comes on and talks about his RECOVERY and well, I could not have asked God for any more than the support I get here everyday.  I am not embarrassed to say I need you and you have saved my life.  I mean that to everyone here.

Natasha...you know this too.  As if you have been guided (and hubby) by hearts and souls here caring enough to share their past and present and make differences in our lives.   I am humbled.
Hope  you got my posts too.  Nice talking to hubby.Glad he came on...a bit envious of both of you.  AND PRAYING FOR YOU>
Peace~
Helpful - 0
i just told my mother whats been going on...and im kind of disappointed in her reaction...i dont blame her for the negative comments, because we have been down this road before...but i though there was going to be a bit more love there...she truly supports me, but has to let it sink in...

and you are so right...this family we have here has done more for me in 3 weeks than i could have ever imagined...i am so excited that we are on this path to recovery...finally...you make me so proud the way you can express your ups and downs...

just keep it up, thats what gets you through it...knowing how you are feeling, and not just thinking about it...

thanks for being here...and my prayers continue...

love, natasha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.