Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CATUF!!!!???? Your POST!!! OMG

Just got back on.  I read your post under "Maturity just left theh building" that I posted earlier.
First, when i was on earlier, your first posts changed the course of my day.  They  were that powerful to me.  Others also made my day too.  This family is powerful, and even over the radio waves I feel connection deep as any I have ever felt in my life.  I am not be dramatic.

BUT THE LAST POST OH MY GOD...you are sharing your life and it is changing my life. Again, I am not being dramatic...this is a fact.  And yesterday, when I KNEW I wasn't going to make it through the day...phone calls etc.  I manganed to get to "the night" ...when I night came I felt powerful.  I couldn't access any (that wasn't really power then, I know) but I felt goodness=no guilt. and that felt good.

Today it was ALL GONE every good feeling was gone. I was panicked.  I worry about everyone and everything I am letting down and you made me realize until I get better this is OK to just SUCK,  Just stay home and fuckin face it. CRY SCREAM Maybe I am falling  together, instead of falling apart...because the phone call came about 15 minutes ago again.. I did not  answer.  I know my next step is to ansswer and say don't call me anymore...and beleive me if I say I am broke...it'll be a short converstation.  And we call these people "friends"  SICK.

Today is the only day that matters.  THANK YOU there is REALLY NO
other way of thinking of it...now I feel that calm coming again.  This is hard isn't it?
God love ya,,,you are so easy for me to relate to.  Thanks is not enough to say.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You express the dilemmas I'm sure that is on my heart and mind, creek, and more then likely other's as well.
You are a courageous person from reading your posts.  

A quality life style is there for me and you for the choosing.  I just know we'll never turn back to the past.  The future is bright even if the past has been dark.

And by faith we are more then our present circumstance.

Just wanting to encourage.  Because of the encouragement I've received being on here.
Helpful - 0
It is there for the asking!...and we are so blessed to still have the chance to CHOOSE health over addiction.
I think I will LOVE MYSELF enough to atleast give sobriety a chance.  I never have before.  I realize now, I am missing so much of what could be the BEST life!  That makes me sad, but motivated.  I want to be happy and healthy and guilt free.   SO much of my problem is telling the truth.  Hey, I am as sick as my secrets...that is pretty sick too.  SO I am slowly learning I will not turn this around until I have faith I am worth it.  

There is where you and everyone here comes in...you make me feel like I am worth it, not too far gone, God Love Ya

Peace~
Thank you for responding to my post.  Thank you for being here and caring.
Helpful - 0
Creek, I am just making it home from work and am now somewhat caught up on today's events.

The post you are referring to also helped me out.

Hang in there creek, you, among others, is what is starting my recovery process.  I want this so bad, drawing inspiration from others helps so much as you know.
Helpful - 0
Hey,
to me this has been like scales falling off my eyes.  I didn't even know I was in trouble until the decision to get off the patch came about.
Plus I thought it would be so easy to get off of it.
However, I definitly feel more alive then the last seven years.
I'm involved with my life, my family, and getting to exercise.
There have been times when my faith faltered during the last seven years of being on RSD.
Now that the symptoms of RSD have dimminished I'm using the same faith to believe in getting off the patch one day.
Just think we're one day closer to being completly free.
Then the next day is another day of healing.
Godly sorrow with tears have healed me before, and I think it will again.
I'm enjoying your posts, and other's as well creek.
hoping for the best.
man of faith
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.