Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Log of Tramdol Withdrawl

Well I'm finishing day 3 of my weaning off Tramdal.  I thought at first I was only (not that only is a good term to use) taking 8-10 a day, but I think it was more like 12-13.  Anyway, I went down to 5 for days 1 and 2.  Went through a ton of withdrawls and had to call out from work.  Today was better, though of course I obviously have a long way to go.  I only took 4 today, as I'm only taking them if the withdrawl gets really bad.  I will try another day or two on 4, and then go down to three.  If I'm not off completely by spring break in a month, I will just go cold turkey, as I have 3 days off, plus the weekend, and I could then go through withdrawl.  I'm pretty proud of myself because a lot of people quit only when they've run out.  I quit because I'm just tired of them running my life.  Especially when I just broken a bone and my first thought is, oh good, I can stock up on meds.  So I'm weaning off with pain, but in a way it feels good, plus I have excuse to my coworkers as to way I don't feel good.  Well, I will update on my symptoms and progess!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
198154 tn?1337787265
Congratulations!!!!!

Tapering is SOOOOOO hard.  You should be very proud of your progress!
Helpful - 0
598109 tn?1234963234
tex
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.