Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Morning

My body is like a ton of bricks, however, besides that....Im awake and the day has begun.....What early risers lol....at least I know Ive turned into one..and I dont like lol the day...imgaine that....I can at least appreicate it..and today is like my fav days only colder.....lol We are getting hit up with snow this morning and it looks amazing.......I LOVE rainy days......I love it when the sun is hiding behind the clouds....I find it peaceful....The snow reminds me of that...

Went out already first thing this morning, coffee....I may as well have a shower too, wake up the old body and get it in gear.......

Anyways, how is everyone ??? I have a **** load of work to do, which is good.....Im busy...things on my mind, and not cravings.....Thank you, thank tyou, thank you, thank you!! lol....I know, yesterday I was doing the happy dance all over the house...feels good to be useful!!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
your are the GREATEST.... i am so happy that you are doing this for me!!!! my girls will be so excited to take them home to FL with them. you truely are an amazing spirit. i think the silver is an awesome idea, glad you thougth of it. will add sparkle when the sun hits it then???

luv ya girl,
tink
Helpful - 0
You sound gooood today!!!  I will email you with address etc. today!  Those dreamcatchers are really beautiful...my 13 yr old daughter saw them and she loves them...I may have to get two!!!!!!! Money well spent...a hell of a lot better than drugs!!!!!!!!  Stay strong today!

You would love it here in PA...lots of rain, rain, rain!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
I totally agree, alot better to be spent on something to have...rather than somethign to ingest....or digest....I do neither very well!! lol...

Yes tink, it will sprakle in the sun a bit...will really catch the light......its pretty, I like shine lol..personally....

Im really glad you guys like them....I really enjoy making them......its like braiding sweetgrass.....I do that in teh summer after I picked....and give it to my mom for quill boxes.....and pick blueberries lol...I love what this area has to offer...I grew here.....and left for 12 years...and have been back for just over 3 now, and I will tell you...I lvoe the peace...its what I came here to do...find myself so to speak...or find the young girl I left behind here...

I feel like I have something to offer...I know I can be so hard on myself and just give in...and then things change....the direction of your thought...it may only last a little while..but I have learned to say...enjoy it while its here.....

Thanks girls, am working right now...so I will wont be around much today!! Will check in as I go!!
Helpful - 0
Good Morning Oxy & Everyone

I'm very happy see you are so upbeat and positive today!!!
Wonderful change from just one day ago when I first saw your post.
Things like that give people hope (like me) on days when they need it most.
Turns out day 3, or rather night 3, was worse than all the others.
But I'm here on day 4 and not about to give in.
I'll drop you an email in a while so you can send some nice pics of your work!

Sounds like everyone enjoyed the meeting last night, hope there's another one soon so I can invite myself to it :-)

Hope everyone is having a great day-
Peace
/D
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.