Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Suboxine

Ok so I had a relapse... **** is all I can say so now I'm thnik about looking into this suboxine thing but here's the issue I have no insurance so what cost am I looking at???
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
441267 tn?1211687001
I already had a psychiatrist that could prescribe for me so i just paid my reg office visit and then the pills-36 of them at 8 mgs each-was $184.00.  I'm looking at doing a very short time on them so that may be enough-although i know its not for everyone.
Helpful - 0
in the pittsburgh area  you can get started for the first office visit 245.oo and the meds r xtra    i myself pay   and take 8mg a day  so its 140.00 a week   but WAY less than i was paying when using   and my life is soooo much better    to me its worth everything to do what you can to get on this treatment  good luck an god bless
Helpful - 0
for my hubby and i we have to pay about 450 a month for us both...and the meds yesterday were 50 a piece, with insurance...without ins my bottle says 235...its like 58 a week for treatment, which i say is waaaayyyy less than we were spending on tabs...and ins only covers the meds, not treatment...what state are you in?...

as im only on day two and not having a good day, i dont have much advice for you...but i know others will

im praying for you...natasha
Helpful - 0
as far as the prescription goes it is on average between $5 and $8 per pill and then most first time evaluation visit is anywhere from $200-$400 hope this helps you out
Helpful - 0
$500 TO GET STARTED.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.